In state of translating

This page is in state of translating. Right now you can check our Czech page here.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Erishika


Hi! One of my nicknames is Erishika so call me this way. *Jedi Mind Trick*
© Vivi Sector
(Lilac Towel, me with Deadpool T-shirt, TARDIS and Iron Man ♥)

My friend Envy told me about this project and I got really excited! So here I am! *nervous laugh* So, I'm here as the writer and maybe if I want to (nah, it'll never happen), I'll draw something.

What should I say about myself, hm? I'm trying to expand my horizons and be open minded but I’m mostly talking about sci-fi, fantasy, Marvel comics, anime, dorama and cats.
I truly love Avengers (Tom Hiddleston) and I'm proud owner of 10 Deadpool issues (my precioussss). I watch Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock and Supernatural (Superwholock – yay!). I'm big fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Oh and then there is slash (or yaoi if you want)... If you don't like it do not read my stories! Because they're going to be gay whether I want them to be or not...

I'm mostly shy and invisible at school but I've got few friends there and they like me. I like to draw, write, do stupid things and make fun of myself. I cry a lot – thanks to BBC (Moffat!) and Supernatural. 
I'm sarcastic bastard and I love kicking dead people (or shooting! “Die you bastard, die!”).

I've got Tumblr, Twitter and facebook but I'm not popular anywhere... :D




Author: Erishika
Translator: Erishika

No comments:

Post a Comment